Horay!!!

  • Richard Tawney
    Message 1 of 9 , Jun 1, 2003
      Message
      Hey Matt,

      I finally got Hero Forge to finally work. I download another Excel spreadsheet from a friend. He told me in order for it to work properly, I needed to download an excel update. Once I did that the macros did not give me an error on start up. For curiosity sake I tried Hero Forge. It also gave me no error message. So I filled it out and printed out Solaris' character sheet.

      IT WORKS!!!

      Ric
    • Matt Harris
      Message 2 of 9 , Jun 1, 2003
        Message
        Congratulations.  I'll keep that in mind when/if I upgrade to XP.

        Message 3 of 9 , Jun 1, 2003
          Message
          Matt,

          I just noticed it does calculate HP properly. Did you get this working? If so, how? If not, I'll just plug the dice rolls here.

          Ric

          Message 4 of 9 , Jun 1, 2003
            Message
            You have to roll the HP on your own and put them in the green boxes on the classes page. It should add the Con bonus automatically.

            Message 5 of 9 , Jun 2, 2003
              Message
              Matt,

              Chris Matieu has a new version of Hero Forge. Version 3.0 calculates spell and spell list automatically and creates spell sheets for them. See files section.

              Ric

              Message 6 of 9 , Jun 2, 2003
                Message
                Matt,

                Chris Matieu has a new version of Hero Forge. Version 3.0 calculates and creates spell lists automatically and then creates spell sheets for them. See files section.

                Ric