Pathfinder game in 2010

  • LordJulius42
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 23, 2009
      I am looking to get a pathfinder game going in 2010. I can host in Glendale on alternating Fridays. I can run it if no-one else has interest in DMing. If you haven't looked at pathfidner it is very close to 3.5 so yoif you don't have the books dont let that scare you.
    • Matt Harris
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 23, 2009
        I am looking to get a pathfinder game going in 2010.  I can host in Glendale on alternating Fridays.  I can run it if no-one else has interest in DMing.  If you haven't looked at pathfidner it is very close to 3.5 so yoif you don't have the books dont let that scare you.

        There is a reference document here: http://paizo.com/pathfinderRPG/prd/ which has all of the rules.

        I might be interested in running an occasional adventure, but not a full-blown campaign.

        --
        Matt Harris
        matt_j_harris@...
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 13, 2010
          hi matt.
          I  do not know  anything about pathfinder.  if you do get a game going... you wanted to play on fridays?  what  time would you want it to start at and end at? I might be into trying it.

          If you can't be a good example for others, then you will just have to be a warning to them...

          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 13, 2010
            On 1/13/2010 2:58 PM, john woods wrote:
            hi matt.
            I  do not know  anything about pathfinder.  if you do get a game going... you wanted to play on fridays?  what  time would you want it to start at and end at? I might be into trying it.

            If you can't be a good example for others, then you will just have to be a warning to them...

            I am looking to get a pathfinder game going in 2010.  I can host in Glendale on alternating Fridays.  I can run it if no-one else has interest in DMing.  If you haven't looked at pathfidner it is very close to 3.5 so yoif you don't have the books dont let that scare you.

            There is a reference document here: http://paizo. com/pathfinderRP G/prd/ which has all of the rules.

            I might be interested in running an occasional adventure, but not a full-blown campaign.

            Meh -

            I need to be careful about snippage. I was replying to Ron (LordJulius42) - he was the one looking to get a Pathfinder game going.

            As for how to play .... if you know 3.5...Pathfinder is like 3.75...

            --
            Matt Harris
            matt_j_harris@...
            Message 5 of 5 , Jan 14, 2010
              Hi John,
              I'm looking to get something going on alternating Fridays.  Probably having people arive between 6 and 7 and then playing till about Midnight.  If you wanted to take a look at Pathfinder and talk about it I am open tomorrow night.

              Ron