new to the group

  • ultrabomb1
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 26, 2009
      Hi, I'm new to the group. What, when and where is the next game?
    • Matt Harris
      Message 2 of 8 , Jul 26, 2009
        Currently there are no games being run (under the auspices of the valley
        gamers anyway)

      • Brandon Varn
        Message 3 of 8 , Jul 28, 2009
          I am not sure if this group is still going.

          Brandon

          Message 4 of 8 , Jul 28, 2009
            Only for certain meanings of the word going.
            I am not sure if this group is still going.

            Brandon

            Hi, I'm new to the group. What, when and where is the next game?

          • john woods
            Message 5 of 8 , Jul 31, 2009
              hi all. I am the 1 voice... calling out to the gamers out there... we are alive

              If you can't be a good example for others, then you will just have to be a warning to them...

              Message 6 of 8 , Jul 31, 2009
                 game I know of...   call me.... I will tell you....I am in the 818-

                Message 7 of 8 , Jul 31, 2009
                  MATT  did you want to join one?

                  Message 8 of 8 , Aug 3, 2009