friday night game

  • thumper111169
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 1, 2007
      --- In valley_area_gamers@yahoogroups.com, "Matt Harris"
      <matt_j_harris@...> wrote:

> [...]
      > drawback to each.
      >
      > BARBARIAN:
      > * Perceived: A warrior who isn't skilled (lack of feats), and is
      lightly
      > armored that deals and takes punishment.
      > * Real: A guided missile on legs that if it doesn't kill the enemy,
      it will
      > take enough damage that ending its rage will kill it.
      >
      > BARD:
      > * Perceived: Jack of all trades, master of none.
      > * Real: You guys do your things, I'll just stand in the shadows and
      help you
      > look cool.
      >
      > CLERIC:
      > * Perceived: Spells focused on defense, so that the cleric can buff
      and
      > fight as needed.
      > * Real: Ok, who needs healing THIS round?
      >
      > DRUID
      > * Perceived: Awesome natural powers held back by neutral ethic and
      limited
      > armor.
      > * Real: Ok, who needs healing THIS round?
      >
      > FIGHTER:
      > * Perceived: I'm the best pure warrior and tank, but I have no
      special
      > features beyond feats.
      > * Real: I'm out damaged by the bbn, out tanked by the paladin, and
      all I can
      > do is roll to hit each round.
      >
      > Monk:
      > * Perceived: I'm a lightly armed skirmisher capable of delivering
      terrible
      > blows, but relatively easy to hit.
      > * Real: Flurry of Misses
      >
      > Paladin:
      > * Perceived: Holy knight bound by a moral code, but gets divine
      powers.
      > * Real: I'm not sure my code will allow me to do this, so you
      better find
      > some way of convincing/fooling me or do it without me.
      >
      > Ranger:
      > * Perceived: Lightly armed skirmisher and survivalist who is not a
      front
      > line fighter.
      > * Real: Paint a bullseye on your chest, since light-armor + d8
      equals easy
      > target.
      >
      > Rogue:
      > * Perceived; Not a great combatant nor a caster, but I got mad
      skillz!
      > * Real: Another undead attack? I'll sit back here and watch guys.
      >
      > Sorcerer:
      > * Perceived: I know few spells, but I can cast them all day long!
      > * Real: No, I don't know that spell. Or that one. Or that one
      either.

      > Wizard:
      > * Perceived: I have fewer spells, but I can learn them all!
      > * Real: No, I don't have that spell memorized. Or that one. Or that
      one
      > either.
      >
      > Of course each class has a weak spot, but many of them AREN'T the

      how is every thing going ?
      on that friday night game.... do you need another player?
      is there room?

      if so what time is it.. and where is it at? please let me know
    • Jamallo Kreen
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 2, 2007
        John W, I sent you an e-mail suggesting that you and David roll up a character for my game on Friday night, November 2.  Check with him, please, to see if he can do that for you.

        http://mail.yahoo.com

      • john woods
        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 2, 2007
          i did call him  I will email you with what ever he wants to do or not do. tonight

          if you can't be a good example for others then you will just have to be a wornning to them...

          John W, I sent you an e-mail suggesting that you and David roll up a character for my game on Friday night, November 2.  Check with him, please, to see if he can do that for you.

          Do You Yahoo!?
          http://mail. yahoo.com

          http://mail.yahoo.com
        • john woods
          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 14, 2007
            lol

            that is why lot of  people  have CHR. that take two class's

            but i see what you are saying...lol