Stupid Monsters

  • Matt Harris
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 16, 2007
      Link stolen from Enworld

      http://www.headinjurytheater.com/article73.htm

      Matt Harris
      matt_j_harris@...
      www.launchpadzero.net
      ICQ: 1656005
    • Ron Johnson
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 16, 2007
        Good stuff.

        Of course the author didn't research the 1980's Arduin Grimoire or the Chaosium supplements.  Otherwise else he would have had to include

        Thunder Bunnies
        They had the swarm concept down long before D and D did.  These bunnies that were just slightly tougher than normal bunnies traveled in herds so large that they sounded like thunder.  They devoured anything in their path.

        Goons
        Stolen directly from old Popeye cartoons, These mobs of goofy looking barbarians might have been dangerous were it not for there standard strategy of sending only one goon to fight their enemies at a a time.  They would actually queue up and wait there turn to charge in to their death.

        Garlic Bread Golems
        Unfortunately I didn't bother memorizing the details of this monster.  I guess i wont be able ot include it in the next game.

        Matt Harris <matt_j_harris@...> wrote:
        Link stolen from Enworld

        http://www.headinju rytheater. com/article73. htm

        Matt Harris