RE: [valley_area_gamers] Re: Starting up a Friday night game

  • Matt Harris
    Message 1 of 18 , Mar 2, 2007
      Ron -

      Was there going to be a game tonight? I hadn't heard anything so I am
      assuming not.

      It does look like there are a couple of interested people on the board.

    • Ron
      Message 2 of 18 , Mar 2, 2007
        Well, I am up for it.
        I hadn't heard back from Aaron but I exchanged some mail with Brandon.
        If anyone wants to make some characters and start playing, feel free
        to come by tonight any time after 6:00

        245 W Loraine St #334
        Glendale, CA 91202

        Just give me a call sometime before so I know to expect you.
        818-231-7208

        --- In valley_area_gamers@yahoogroups.com, "Matt Harris"
        <matt_j_harris@...> wrote:

        > Ron -
        >
        > Was there going to be a game tonight? I hadn't heard anything so I
        am
        > assuming not.
        >
        > It does look like there are a couple of interested people on the
        board.

      • Ron
        Message 3 of 18 , Mar 2, 2007
          I am up for a game.
          I havent heard back from Aaron, but I have exchanged a few mails with
          Brandon.

          If anyone wants to show tonight any time after 6:00 and make
          characters and get started my address is.
          245 W Loraine St #334
          Glendale, CA 91202

          Just let me know here or give me a call so I know to expect you.
          818-231-7208

          Ron

          <matt_j_harris@...> wrote:

          > Ron -
          >
          > Was there going to be a game tonight? I hadn't heard anything so I
          am
          > assuming not.
          >
          > It does look like there are a couple of interested people on the
          board.

        • Matt Harris
          Message 4 of 18 , Mar 2, 2007
            Ron -

            Here is the article on firearms (et. al.) I mentioned.

            http://www.montecook.com/cgi-bin/page.cgi?arch_stuff62

            The actual meat of the document is in this pdf:
            http://www.montecook.com/images/Technology.pdf
          • Paul
            Message 5 of 18 , Mar 3, 2007
              There is someone on the West L.A. Meetup site that wants to start a
              game. For folks who may not be aware of that site, this particular
              thread is at
              http://dnd.meetup.com/669/boards/view/viewthread?thread=2796111

              Paul