RE: [valley_area_gamers] Most Stupid Gamers Ever

  • john woods
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 18, 2006
      matt was that you that did not?  you are a bad boy.. go stand in the corner...
      lol  that was great .. how to end a game by gm matt...lol
      matt are you playing at all?

      Matt Harris <matt_j_harris@...> wrote:
      Hmm...so much for the use of 10' poles and wizard eye spells...

      I've heard of things like that happening in the Tomb of Horrors...entire
      parties climbing into the stationary Sphere of Annihilation.

      if you can't be a good example for others then you will just have to be a wornning to them...

      Do you Yahoo!?

    • Matt Harris
      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 18, 2006
        That wasn't me. I've never had a TPK (well, one time...but it was to get the characters into the Underworld.)
        matt was that you that did not?  you are a bad boy.. go stand in the corner...
        lol  that was great .. how to end a game by gm matt...lol
        matt are you playing at all?

        Matt Harris <matt_j_harris@...> wrote:
        Hmm...so much for the use of 10' poles and wizard eye spells...

        I've heard of things like that happening in the Tomb of Horrors...entire
        parties climbing into the stationary Sphere of Annihilation.

      • Jamallo Kreen
        Message 3 of 6 , Oct 19, 2006
          *I* wouldn't even do *that*! (I'd kill off the whole party just as
          they came in sight of the final goal. Heheheh ... ah ... never mind
          what I just said!)

          --- In valley_area_gamers@yahoogroups.com, "Matt Harris"