Loot & Experience Recap - 01/28/06

  • Matt Harris
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 1, 2006
      Experience
      -----------------------------------
      10 Ratling Zombies - 1,500 xp
      1 Fiendish Black Bear - 600 xp
      Total 2,100 xp

      Divided 3 ways gives 700 xp each

      There was no loot.

      Remember - next game is on the 11th.

      I revise the schedule and update the campaign log over the weekend.

      Matt Harris
      matt_j_harris@...
      http://www.launchpadzero.net
      ICQ: 1656005
    • digitlghost
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 2, 2006
        I won't be able to make the game on the 11th. I will be in San
        Francisco for a convention that week.

        Paul Graham

        --- In valley_area_gamers@yahoogroups.com, "Matt Harris"