Game Schedule

  • Matt Harris
    Message 1 of 14 , Jan 2, 2006
      Ok, here is the game schedule through April.

      Sat Jan-07
      Sat Jan-21
      Sat Feb-04
      Sat Feb-18
      Sat Mar-04
      Sat Mar-18
      Sat Apr-01
      Sat Apr-15
      Sat Apr-29

      Matt Harris
      matt_j_harris@...
      http://www.launchpadzero.net
      ICQ: 1656005
    • Matt Harris
      Message 2 of 14 , Mar 18, 2006
        Per the discussion at the last meeting, I have revised the game schedule.
        I have posted the revised game schedule on the Valley Area Gamer's Group
        front page. It is reposted here.

        Saturday, April 1, 2006
        Saturday, April 29, 2006
        Saturday, May 13, 2006