game attendance

  • John
    Message 1 of 11 , Oct 1, 2005
      Will Ryan be with us today? I will be picking up Christian .
    • John
      Message 2 of 11 , Oct 1, 2005
        I heard form Ryan today , hell will not be attending he has to work.

        John

        --- In valley_area_gamers@yahoogroups.com, "John" <jsgii_2000@y...>
        wrote:
        > Will Ryan be with us today? I will be picking up Christian .
      • Matt Harris
        Message 3 of 11 , Oct 1, 2005
          I have heard nothing.

        • John
          Message 4 of 11 , Oct 1, 2005
            I comunicated via his e-mail
            John

            No, I'm stuck here at work.

            John <jsgii_2000@...> wrote: Hey Ryan,
            Are you going to be playing in today?

            --- In valley_area_gamers@yahoogroups.com, "Matt Harris"
            <matt_j_harris@y...> wrote:
            > I have heard nothing.

          • Jamallo Kreen
            Message 5 of 11 , Oct 1, 2005
              I'm at the Panorama City Library branch where I usually meet John
              Gipson. Either I missed him, or he missed me, or he's stuck in
              traffic (dem firez, ya know!).

              I'll stay here to about 1:30, then I'm heading home.

              wrote:
              > I comunicated via his e-mail
              > John
              >

              > No, I'm stuck here at work.