Bad News

  • DJ Quinn
    Message 1 of 19 , Sep 1, 2005
      I just got my schedule for the next few months at work, and it looking like I'm going to be
      teaching until 4pm, every Saturday from now until at least January. This schedule starts next
      Saturday, so I won't even get a farewell session, sadly.

      So, it looks like Bran will have to go on a little vacation. If I can make it back, I'd love to bring
      him back, at some point. If not, I'm sure you'll survive without me - you have a new fighter,
      after all... I was really looking forward to that Tempest class, too. I've never gotten to play
      around with a prestige class.

      Take care, and I'll see you all again soon,
      DJ
    • Matt Harris
      Message 2 of 19 , Sep 1, 2005
        Well, that sucks...

        If it does change afterwards, you will always be welcome back.

      • Jamallo Kreen
        Message 3 of 19 , Sep 2, 2005
          I disagree -- this is proof that the Earth doesn't SUCK; the whole
          thing BLOWS.

          PLease rejoin us soon, DJ!

          --- In valley_area_gamers@yahoogroups.com, "Matt Harris"
          <matt_j_harris@y...> wrote:
          > Well, that sucks...
          >
          > If it does change afterwards, you will always be welcome back.

        • John
          Message 4 of 19 , Sep 17, 2005
            Well Dj,
            I hope you rejoin us soon also. Maybe if you make it back and we
            survive, I can make you that magic sword.

            John

            --- In valley_area_gamers@yahoogroups.com, "Jamallo Kreen"