Game Reminder

  • Matt Harris
    Message 1 of 14 , Jun 2, 2005
      This is just a reminder that the next game session is this Saturday, June 4
      at 1:00 PM.

    • Jamallo Kreen
      Message 2 of 14 , Jun 2, 2005
        --- In valley_area_gamers@yahoogroups.com, "Matt Harris"
        <matt_j_harris@y...> wrote:

        > This is just a reminder that the next game session is this Saturday,
        June 4
        > at 1:00 PM.

        I'll be there. I spoke to Mike earlier; he'll also be coming.
      • Matt Harris
        Message 3 of 14 , Sep 5, 2005
          Now that DJ won't be with us for a while, I've decided to stick with the
          original game schedule, as I know that John G had some problems with
          switching weekends. Plus, the fact that I have had no energy to work on the
          game the past couple of weekends means I need a little more time to prep the
          next level.

          There is no game session this coming weekend. Next game will be on the
          17th...same rat-time, same rat-location ;-)

          Schedule through the end of the year:

          09/17/05
          10/01/05
          10/15/05
          10/29/05
          11/12/05
          12/10/05
          12/17/05

          Matt Harris
          matt_j_harris@...
          http://www.launchpadzero.net
          ICQ: 1656005
        • Matt Harris
          Message 4 of 14 , Jan 2, 2006
            Ok, here is the game schedule through April.

            Sat Jan-07
            Sat Jan-21
            Sat Feb-04
            Sat Feb-18
            Sat Mar-04
            Sat Mar-18
            Sat Apr-01
            Sat Apr-15
            Sat Apr-29

            Matt Harris
            matt_j_harris@...
            http://www.launchpadzero.net
            ICQ: 1656005
          • Matt Harris
            Message 5 of 14 , Mar 18, 2006
              Per the discussion at the last meeting, I have revised the game schedule.
              I have posted the revised game schedule on the Valley Area Gamer's Group
              front page. It is reposted here.

              Saturday, April 1, 2006
              Saturday, April 29, 2006
              Saturday, May 13, 2006