Bad news re: this weekends game

  • Matt Harris
    Message 1 of 12 , Feb 2, 2005
      Sorryt to do this to everyone, but I am going to have to cancel/postpone
      this week's game. I caught a cold last Friday and I am still getting over
      it. I really doubt that I will be in shape to run on Saturday.

      So there are two options -

      1) We can just cancel this Saturday's game, leaving the next scheduled game
      to be on Feb 22.

      2) We can postpone this game until next Saturday (Feb 12) and continue on
      Feb 22, i.e. have D&D on back-to-back weekends. I am only willing to do
      this is at least 4 people confirm that they will be able to be here on the
      12th.

      If you are interested in Option #2 and can be here on the 12th, e-mail me
      before the end of this weekend.

      Matt Harris
      matt_j_harris@...
      http://www.launchpadzero.net
      ICQ: 1656005
    • Kevin Walsh
      Message 2 of 12 , Feb 2, 2005
        I'm likely to be out of town for the 12th, so I'd have to miss.

        But I'm still on board for the regularly scheduled game on the... 19th, yes?

        Get well soon. I think your fever has scrambled some cognitive functions.
        ;)

        - kw

        > Sorryt to do this to everyone, but I am going to have to cancel/postpone
        > this week's game. I caught a cold last Friday and I am still getting over
        > it. I really doubt that I will be in shape to run on Saturday.
        >
        > So there are two options -
        >
        > 1) We can just cancel this Saturday's game, leaving the next scheduled game
        > to be on Feb 22.
        >
        > 2) We can postpone this game until next Saturday (Feb 12) and continue on
        > Feb 22, i.e. have D&D on back-to-back weekends. I am only willing to do
        > this is at least 4 people confirm that they will be able to be here on the
        > 12th.
        >
        > If you are interested in Option #2 and can be here on the 12th, e-mail me
        > before the end of this weekend.

        kev@... / Licensed to Think
        Universal Philosopher of Absolute Reality

        A wise man proportions his belief to the
        evidence.

        -- David Hume
      • Matt Harris
        Message 3 of 12 , Feb 3, 2005
          Yup - it did. I was looking at the Calendar and misread Jan 22 for Feb
          19....or something like that

        • Jamallo Kreen
          Message 4 of 12 , Feb 4, 2005
            --- In valley_area_gamers@yahoogroups.com, "Matt Harris"
            <matt_j_harris@y...> wrote:

            > Sorryt to do this to everyone, but I am going to have to cancel/postpone
            > this week's game. I caught a cold last Friday and I am still getting
            over
            > it. I really doubt that I will be in shape to run on Saturday.
            >
            > So there are two options -
            >
            > 1) We can just cancel this Saturday's game, leaving the next
            scheduled game
            > to be on Feb 22.
            >
            > 2) We can postpone this game until next Saturday (Feb 12) and
            continue on
            > Feb 22, i.e. have D&D on back-to-back weekends. I am only willing to do
            > this is at least 4 people confirm that they will be able to be here
            on the
            > 12th.

            I expect to be available to play on the 12th. -- Christian
          • Jamallo Kreen
            Message 5 of 12 , Feb 4, 2005
              --- In valley_area_gamers@yahoogroups.com, Kevin Walsh <spazweez@e...>
              wrote:
              > I'm likely to be out of town for the 12th, so I'd have to miss.
              >
              > But I'm still on board for the regularly scheduled game on the...
              19th, yes?

              > Get well soon. I think your fever has scrambled some cognitive
              functions.
              > ;)
              >
              > - kw

              At least he still seems able to distinguish 4:20 AM from PM.
            • Matt Harris
              Message 6 of 12 , Feb 4, 2005
                You were off by 12 hours....I was off by 72 hours....

                I win ;-)

              • John
                Message 7 of 12 , Feb 10, 2005
                  I also will be unable to attend on the 12 of febuary, however I am a
                  open to attend on the 19 of febuary if need be on the 22nd.

                  JG

                  <matt_j_harris@y...> wrote:
                  > Yup - it did. I was looking at the Calendar and misread Jan 22
                  for Feb
                  > 19....or something like that

                • Matt Harris
                  Message 8 of 12 , Feb 10, 2005
                    Ok -

                    I have meant to post before this...but the next game is the 19th. That is
                    one week from this Saturday.

                    Matt Harris
                    matt_j_harris@...
                    http://www.launchpadzero.net
                    ICQ: 1656005
                  • Jamallo Kreen
                    Message 9 of 12 , Feb 11, 2005
                      <matt_j_harris@y...> wrote:
                      > Ok -
                      >
                      > I have meant to post before this...but the next game is the 19th.
                      That is
                      > one week from this Saturday.
                      >

                      > Matt Harris
                      > matt_j_harris@y...
                      > http://www.launchpadzero.net
                      > ICQ: 1656005

                      So noted. -- Christian
                    • Kevin Walsh
                      Message 10 of 12 , Feb 18, 2005
                        Sorry, fellas --

                        I've got a friend in from out of the country on a surprise visit and so my
                        weekend schedule is out the window. I apologize for the late notice, but I
                        can't make it to the game tomorrow. Perhaps Fellwyr is taking some time out
                        to pore over the map. Or to butcher some albino cattle steaks.

                        - kw

                        kev@... / Licensed to Think
                        Universal Philosopher of Absolute Reality

                        I have a cunning plan.

                        -- Baldrick (Tony Robinson's) frequent,
                        and erroneous, refrain
                        "Blackadder"
                      • Jamallo Kreen
                        Message 11 of 12 , Feb 18, 2005
                          <matt_j_harris@y...> wrote:
                          > Ok -
                          >
                          > I have meant to post before this...but the next game is the 19th.
                          That is
                          > one week from this Saturday.
                          >

                          > Matt Harris
                          > matt_j_harris@y...
                          > http://www.launchpadzero.net
                          > ICQ: 1656005

                          Matt, Do you have enough RSVP's for tomorrow?
                        • Matt Harris
                          Message 12 of 12 , Feb 18, 2005
                            Only 1 said he wasn't coming, so the game is still on.