RSVP -- in the negative :(

  • Kevin Walsh
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 2, 2004
      Sorry, guys --

      Got some work projects piling up for a Sunday deadline (yup, Sunday...) and
      so I don't think I'm going to be able to partake in the gaming festivities
      this weekend.

      I guess Fellwyr will fail his save-vs-flu this week and will have to
      convalesce at the inn. Here's hoping he doesn't snuff it en route.

      So go stomp some little kobold bastards, but remember to scrape your boots
      before tromping back into the inn. And I'll catch up with you all at a
      later date.

      - kevin w

      kev@... / Licensed to Think
      Universal Philosopher of Absolute Reality

      Maybe this world is another planet's
      hell.

      -- Aldous Huxley
    • Matt Harris
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 2, 2004
        Hmmm....

        Thanks for the timely notice Kevin. As Fellwyr is still in the dungeon, it
        might be appropriate for you to upload the latest version of Fellwyr to our
        file area, just in case something unfortunate occurs on the way back to
        Westlake ;-).

        Thanks,
        Matt

      • Kevin Walsh
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 4, 2004
          Fellwyr's sheet is in the Files section of the group as a .pdf (the .xls
          file was just way too big). I'm not certain if I've got the gold current on
          the sheet, but I don't imagine he'll be doing any shopping. Atk, AC, Saves,
          Weapons and Dmg are all current.

          Also, for the future, my phone is (818) 567-4501.

          Have fun, gang.

          - kw

          kev@... / Licensed to Think
          Universal Philosopher of Absolute Reality

          Orr was where he had been for months --
          alone: knowing he was insane and knowing
          he was not insane, simultaneously and
          intensely. It was enough to drive him
          insane.

          "The Lathe of Heaven", Ursula K. Le Guin