new around here

  • zooradio269
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 1, 2004
      Hello, all! Gonzo here (Ralph actually). Just signed up to try to
      get in some extra play time. Are there any home campaigns currently
      running?

      I've been a D&D fanatic since junior high 1986. I've just recently
      sold my soul and adopted 3rd edition rules (3.5 even!). And to top
      it all off, I went over to the darkside and joined RPGA! oh, the
      shame....

      I live in LA county area (bordering Monterey Park). Driving about LA
      is not so much a problem.
    • Joe Vierra
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 1, 2004
        Joe here, I'm in San Gabriel, pretty close to you. Im looking to get in with
        a local group to

        Joe Vierra
        Sanackranib@...