Re: Starting up the Cormarian Campaign (Yay!)

  • Me.
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 2, 2004
      > I would prefer most discussion/communication to be via the Valley
      Area Gamer's mailing list, but am available for private conversations
      via phone, e-mail or ICQ.

      Is this the mailing list right here, or is there something else?

      I've been wanting to try doing a ranger/rogue combination. If anyone
      else wants to play ranger, I'd likely drop the multiclass, but I'm
      calling party lockpick one way or the other. I'm assuming we're
      starting with 1st level characters, so I may want the rules on 1st
      level apprentice multiclassers.

      (Odd, I thought I sent this already. If this shows up twice, forgive
      the double post.)
    • Matt Harris
      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 2, 2004
        This is the mailing list, right here, yes.

        Re: the question from your yahoo account (I replied, but it bounced).

        Re: apprentice class characters...use the rules in 3.0 (I don't have the 3.5
        DM Guides and they aren't in the SRD).

        Level does start at 1st level. Before actually creating the character, it
        would be best to send me a 1-2 paragraph write-up on the background/history.

      • Matt Harris
        Message 3 of 6 , Oct 3, 2004
          Well, that sucks... ;-)

          Re: the stage show - break a leg. See you the following session then.

          I'm pretty sure that the group had decided to head back to Westlake before
          engaging the skeletons...I'll do a little writeup on what happens on the way
          back and post it to the mailing list. I'll also tally up the experience
          from last session.

          If you would export your two characters from Heroforge and post them to the
          files section, I'd appreciate it.