Re: [valley_area_gamers] Rick

  • Richard Tawney
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 1, 2003
      Ron,

      Well Ron, I am not a long way from the fires, but I was not in any serious threat. The houses that got burned down are on the fringe areas and in newer developments. I live down in the main part of the city. The closest the fires came to me were about a 1,000 yards.

      Ric

      P.S. That is Ric (no "K" at the end). It is short for Richard.