V.A.G. Bi-Weekly D&D 3e Game, 9/5/2003, 6:00 pm

  • valley_area_gamers@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 4, 2003
      Reminder Reminder from the Calendar of valley_area_gamers
      V.A.G. Bi-Weekly D&D 3e Game

      Friday September 5, 2003
      6:00 pm - 2:00 am
      This event repeats every other week.

      Event Location: Tony's House
      Street: 8612 Bothwell Rd.
      City, State, Zip: Northridge, CA 91324
      Phone: (818) 717-8622

      Notes:
      Game starts at 7:00, grill will be lit at 6:00. The dice rolling will be fast and furious!

      Yahoo! Greetings
      Send a Yahoo! Greeting.
      Birthday Reminders
      Set up birthday reminders!

      Privacy Policy - Terms of Service
    • Richard Tawney
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 4, 2003
        Message
        Are we on for tomorrow?

        Ric

        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 4, 2003
          Message

          Yes, we are on tomorrow as long as Matt is on tomorrow.

          We have more info concerning the house, and we will pass it all on to you guys tomorrow evening.

          Tony

          Message 4 of 6 , Sep 4, 2003
            Message
            As far as I know

              Message 6 of 6 , Sep 12, 2003
                Message
                Wow, it's been real quiet on our board lately. Everyone feeling OK?

                Ric

                A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the
                security of a free State, the right of the people
                to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.