Westinghouse Vacuum automatic.

  • larry hollenberg
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 30, 2006
      Hi all,

      Just received my first Westinghouse vacuum coffee maker.. I really like the unusual design
      of the pot. This one is in pretty fair shape. What I do notice however on the first test run is
      that the timing is really long before it returns to the lower pot. Sort of like the GE
      automatics where the cycle is really long..
      Anyone else out there have one to compare the time to. I would say this one went at least
      5 minutes before returning. Surprisingly the coffee doesn't taste to bad, but then I used
      some Dark Roast of a cheaper brand, and sutle differences are probably hard to detect.