Leg design of Sunbeam C-20

  • larry hollenberg
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2 5:56 AM
      Hi all,

      I have no C-20 in my collection. I have been observing them on the aution site, but I have
      a question about them. I was under the impression that the C-20 had the round feet with
      a silver band around them. The ones I have been seeing have what appears to be the
      same feet as the later ones? Is that due to a design change, or do all these have the wrong
      lower pot? That wouldn't seem right since most of the people selling them would be
      getting the information from the lower plate on the bottom pot?