Re: Anime Vacpot

  • long9875
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 1, 2006
      Donna - How do you find these stills? EML

      --- In vacuumcoffeepotcollector@yahoogroups.com, "s_annod"
      <chaekyr@...> wrote:

      > Lol, you made me go look. I posted a pic of that one too. (I
      don't
      > know why there were subtitles embedded in that file when it's
      already
      > in English.) I always think of Carol Burnett and Harvey Korman
      > spoofing that movie when I see any reference to it.
      >
      > Donna
      >
      > --- In vacuumcoffeepotcollector@yahoogroups.com, "long9875"
      > <long9875@> wrote:
      > >
      > > There's a GE auto vacpot in "Sunset Boulevard." EML
      > >
      > > --- In vacuumcoffeepotcollector@yahoogroups.com, "s_annod"
      > > <chaekyr@> wrote:
      > > >
      > > > Hi All,
      > > >
      > > > I spotted a vacpot in an episode of the anime series "Ghost In
      The

      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 1, 2006
        EML,

        I have to agree that Donna is a great asset to the
        group, what fun these wonderful photos are! Hope your
        able to find more..

        Larry

        --- long9875 <long9875@...> wrote:

        > Donna - How do you find these stills? EML
        >

        > --- In vacuumcoffeepotcollector@yahoogroups.com,
        > "s_annod"
        > <chaekyr@...> wrote:
        > >
        > > Lol, you made me go look. I posted a pic of that
        > one too. (I
        > don't
        > > know why there were subtitles embedded in that
        > file when it's
        > already
        > > in English.) I always think of Carol Burnett and
        > Harvey Korman
        > > spoofing that movie when I see any reference to
        > it.
        > >
        > > Donna
        > >
        > > --- In vacuumcoffeepotcollector@yahoogroups.com,
        > "long9875"
        > > <long9875@> wrote:
        > > >
        > > > There's a GE auto vacpot in "Sunset Boulevard."
        > EML
        > > >
        > > > --- In vacuumcoffeepotcollector@yahoogroups.com,

        > series "Ghost In
        > The
        > the "For Fun"
        > album.

        http://mail.yahoo.com
      • s_annod
        Message 3 of 6 , Oct 1, 2006
          I have my ways; I'm not just a coffee geek. ;)
          I make my own stills.