Welcome to all new members, were up to 67 now!

  • larry hollenberg
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 26, 2006
      I don't know everyones names but some of our newest members are Jason, Edgar, Sandra,
      Larry, Peter, and more. Always great to see new fans of vacuum coffee makers joining our
      ranks. I noticed that Jason filled in his member info and is 19. I think that may be our
      youngest member. Think of all the time to collect! I didn't get into them untill I was in my
      50's. Well I am nearly out of available room anyway.
      Hope to get to know you all better over time.

      Larry Hollenberg
      Moderator