Re: [vacuumcoffeepotcollector] Antique Vacuum Pot

    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 31, 2006
      Hi Judy,

      Nice photo. Its current because I just noticed what is
      called a really old silex or something to that effect
      on ebay. The stand looks too modern to me. Anyone
      know if it is indeed old?

      Larry

      --- dltnjdy <jdalton1@...> wrote:

      > Recently when visiting the Nelson Dewey Home/Museum
      > in Wisconsin, we
      > captured a photo of a very interesting OLD vacuum
      > pot. Hope the group
      > enjoys it. I entered the photo in the gallery,
      > creating an album,
      > calling it Antique Vacuum Pot. Hope I did this
      > right! Judy

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • vacpotaddict
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 1, 2006
        Hi again Judy... sorry for the last message, I inserted the wrong
        link. Here's the link with the vintage Silex pot from OldCoffeeRoasters:

        http://www.oldcoffeeroasters.com/earlysilex.htm

        Dave

        --- In vacuumcoffeepotcollector@yahoogroups.com, "dltnjdy"