Re: GE Automatic filter problems and question.

  • long9875
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 1, 2006
      Hey Larry - I'm maybe the wrong guy to ask about that since I always
      remove the pot from the burner according to a timer clock. I like
      pretty strong coffee and always use a near espresso grind from a
      Rancilio Rocky grinder. I let steep about 3 minutes, stirring
      occasionally, then remove the pot from the burner and let it draw
      down which usually takes about a minute. I always use the GE glass
      rod, and yes I do have a two sweatband insulator wrapped around the
      upper pot to keep steeping temperatures up. EML

      --- In vacuumcoffeepotcollector@yahoogroups.com, Larry Hollenberg