cloudy pots

  • Rick
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 30, 2006
      A light solution of muriatic acid will more than likely get the clouds
      off the glass. It can be found in any hardware store. Just be sure to
      wear gloves and goggles of some sort. You might want to do it outside
      as well for proper venilation. Try soaking it for a bit then scrubbing
      it with one of those scrubbing pads 3M makes for cleaning teflon.
      Also, a very fine (1500 or more) grit sandpaper might do it, however,
      you might want to practice on some other piece of cloudy glass first
      (same with the muriatic acid I suppose).
      My collection, and my wife's ire, grows. I'll post some photos soon.
      Rick.