Fessing up

  • Fran
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2006
      Larry & Gabe et al...

      Ouch...I really don't like the smell of burned coffee.

      Our dumbest move? We went out of town for a week and left two vac
      pots "on display" on the kitchen table....with a table cloth...with
      two lonesome bored kitties. Got the picture? They got to running
      around and wiped out the table cloth and two pots....One was a
      Farberware Robot (the first Robot we ever got)and the other was a Cory
      DN. Not happy.

      Congratulations all ye Ebay "winners" yesterday...I like to see
      familar names get their items...well that is unless I want the same
      thing and lost the bid. Looks like there were some good deals.

      Fran