Re: [vacpot] A triple decker or ?

    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 20, 2013
      Steven,

      Thanks for responding about that.. I tired to go to your Vaculator album but I couldn't get the album to open.. It said "Loading" up in the tool bar area but never opened.. I have had that trouble pretty consistently with the new photo sections.   I would like to see the versions you mentioned.

      Larry