Re: [vacpot] Re: Need advice on a smaller vacuum pot

  • Mark Hartman
    Message 1 of 37 , Aug 13, 2013
      Yep. That's the one, though mine is vintage, and was a gift from someone who understands my love of coffee and cool looking gadgets. Mine is actually painted a yellowish tan color and is not bright and shiny. It works well and is not nearly as fussy as the vac pots I have, though if I ever get the C30 seal and put it back together I may trade off between the two.

      Mark

      Sent from my iPad

    • astronut1001
      Message 37 of 37 , Sep 18, 2015
        Larry;

        Agreed and it seems to be a common problem on groups like this.  I have a couple of Yahoo groups and the way a thread can drift all over the map is surprising.

        Rich Wood