More questions on Silex bottom and top?

  • larry h
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 13, 2013
      Today I received a 4-6 cup lower pot marked silex. It has the black pedal looking collar. However with the top in question it still appears to be quite high above the bottom to the bottom of the tube. Also the top is a smaller size that the bottom. I put up two photos of it and maybe someone will know what exactly I have or haven't. Maybe the top isn't a silex? Or the bottom is still the wrong type?