RE: [vacpot] Vacuum Pot Display at Sunlan Lighting

  • loupape
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 27, 2013
      What an awesome collection and display.

      Sent from Samsung tablet"dt.fletcher" <dt.fletcher@...> wrote:Hi, First time post. A friend of mine is the serious vacuum pot collector, but, he doesn't want to have anything to do with the internet, so, via making buys for him on Ebay, etc, I've gotten a bit interested myself. One of the things that my friend has done is display some of his collection at Sunlan Lighting here in Portland. Here's are some pictures from that display in February.

      It's a photo album on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/dean.fletcher.75/media_set?set=a.475821005815451.109303.100001626679958&type=3