Its a Mckee 708 1A

  • larry h
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 2, 2013
      Thanks to Stevens photos I was able to find that the new addition to the collection is a Mckee model 708 1A. Funny they didn't put any ID on these? Perhaps they are used for various retail catalogs of the period thus no names?

      Larry
    • Steven Lewis
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 3, 2013
        Larry, it is just Model 708. The 1A is the series of the photographs. Steven

        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 3, 2013
          Steven,

          thanks for the correction.    I tired my homemade cloth filter again this morning and so far its working fine and no off taste.. don't know how long that will last.