Re: Cory mystery cup

  • pawilh
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 26 8:17 PM
      Thanks for all the great info. Sounds like its definitely something to hang onto--

      I don't have any of the glass Corys, so its the first time I've seen one.

      Paul

      --- In vacuumcoffeepotcollector@yahoogroups.com, Steven Lewis <oribatids@...> wrote:

      > Paul, the black bakelite was the more common, the ivory less common. It also came in brown (walnut) to match the Cory DRU/DRL that came with a walnut colored bakelite handle and safety stand.
      >
      > Steven (oribatids)

    • Steven Lewis
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 27 6:23 AM
        Paul, additional info. If you look in my photo album Cory Wide Neck (DRU/DRL) you will find four photos titled Cory Walnut DRU_DRL1 to Cory DRU_DRL 4. In these photos you see a walnut accented 8-cup Cory set. Steven (oribatids)