Re: [vacpot] Cory mystery cup

    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 26, 2013
      Paul,

      You have one of the accessories that came with some sets, this is a measuring device to provide the recommended grounds per cup.   They also come often with a combination lid and stand that is made of the same material an normally in black or ivory such as yours.

      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 26, 2013
        Paul, the black bakelite was the more common, the ivory less common. It also came in brown (walnut) to match the Cory DRU/DRL that came with a walnut colored bakelite handle and safety stand.

        Steven (oribatids)

        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 26, 2013
          Thanks for all the great info. Sounds like its definitely something to hang onto--

          I don't have any of the glass Corys, so its the first time I've seen one.

          Paul

          Message 4 of 6 , Apr 27, 2013
            Paul, additional info. If you look in my photo album Cory Wide Neck (DRU/DRL) you will find four photos titled Cory Walnut DRU_DRL1 to Cory DRU_DRL 4. In these photos you see a walnut accented 8-cup Cory set. Steven (oribatids)