Re: Nicro brewing--

  • pawilh
    Message 1 of 10 , Mar 29, 2013
      Well, found the OEM directions for my pot, which is a Cory Flavorseal 18-8. Looks like I was fairly close in how I was using it. Will list same below, and try to upload the actual jpeg of the booklet I am taking them from.

      Note: (1) "coffee" cup = 6oz = 3/4 std cup

      1.Measure water into server
      2.Be sure filter is in place with hook secured on stem of upper bowl
      3.To upper bowl, add 1 tablespoon of vacuum or drip grind coffee for each cup. (After using your FLAVOR-SEAL brewer a few times, you will soon determine the preferred amount of coffee to suit your taste.)
      4.When water in server comes to a boil, turn heat low and place UPPER BOWL on server; twist slightly to insure tight seal.
      5.When water has risen into upper bowl, stir with a spoon and allow to brew for about 3 minutes over low heat.
      6.Remove from heat, when Coffee maker cools, brew will return to lower bowl
      7.Remove upper bowl . . . your FLAVOR-SEAL server is now full of delicious Coffee made the FLAVOR-SEAL way . . . ready to be served.

      Paul