Re: Fw: [vacpot] Sunbeam C30 Question

  • John A.
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 9, 2013
      The C30 has a straight, narrow tube like the C20 series. The conical tube started with the C30A and creates a better, vortex-like draw down. Cory rod will not fit the narrow tube of the C30. As for your burned up C30A, something was causing high electrical resistance -- broken contact spring, partially welded contact points, loose terminal pin, or even a loose fitting or damaged cord. Search out a later C30C and don't look back. Overall, it is a superior machine.

      John A.

      --- In vacuumcoffeepotcollector@yahoogroups.com, "Brian Helfrich " <bhelfric@...> wrote:

      > Sent from my BlackBerry

    • eccopronto
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 9, 2013
        Thanks John A! I wil take your advice. That pot was amazing and I want another one. Although, I've been using my Cory electric vac pot and I am liking more and more.

        Thanks again

        Best