Sunbeam C30 Question

  • eccopronto
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 9, 2013
      In the C30 (which I am thinking of buying to replace my burned out C30A), the tube that goes into the bottom of the pot looks much more narrow than my old C30A.

      I use a glass Cory filter rod. Will a glass cory rod fit in this machine?

      I don't want to be tied to using a wire mesh or cotton filter.

      The glass rod works great, why use anything else? Any thoughts?

      Thanks
      Leonard
    • David Fiore
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 9, 2013
        Sounds like you're looking at a C20, not a C30. The C20's had a narrow
        tube.