Re: [vacpot] Gaskets [Gulmite tool]

  • John A.
    Message 1 of 16 , Mar 6, 2013
      Hi, David. I'd be a buyer, dependent upon price. I know custom work doesn't come cheap. I've always been able to remove the Gulmite screws on older Coffeemasters, but never had success trying to reinstall them because they get chewed up during removal. It is not a tool for everyday use, but when you need one there is no substitute. Keep us posted.

      Regards, John A.

      --- In vacuumcoffeepotcollector@yahoogroups.com, David Fiore <david@...> wrote:

      > BTW, while we're on the topic of parts for the Sunbeam Coffeemaster C[23]0[
      > ABC], I would just like to mention that a friend of mine, who is a
      > machinist and specializes in custom tools, was able to fashion for me a
      > gulmite head wrench This wrench is just about impossible to find on the
      > internet, and you need one if you want to remove certain screws on the pot.
      > If you're interested in getting one, let me know and I'll ask him if he
      > can make more.
      >
      > Cheers,
      > -dbf
    • littleb193
      Message 2 of 16 , Mar 11, 2013
        Hello David.

        I'd also like to purchase one. Please let us know what the cost would be. A picture of what we'd be getting would be welcome as well. :)

        Bri