Info needed; Nicro vacpots

  • pawilh
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 4, 2013
      Hello again-

      Need some info on the Nicro stainless stovetop vacpots.

      I recently came across the urn (or bell) section of a Nicro vacpot at a local flea market. The only markings on it were stamped on the OEM rubber gasket, which read "Nicro USA", or similar. The seller did not have the carafe, or any other info on it.

      Question: As I would like to eventually assemble a Nicro 500 for daily use, and replacement gaskets are currently available, how can I tell the difference between the model 500, 468A, and other Nicro models? Are there any tell-tale markings, or specific measurements I should be looking for to pinpoint the model 500?

      Thanks! PW
    • Roland
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 5, 2013
        In the photos section there is a very good album of pics of Nicro pots (many
        with description as well). You can take a look at the pics and familiarize
        yourself that way.

        Roland