Silex Collector

  • jarh1952
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 21, 2013
      Hello,
      I've been collecting Silex Vacuum coffeemakersfor about 30 years and have many extra bowls that I'd be interested in selling to other collectors. I have almost every model manufactured, some of which were pieced together by finding bowls, handles, etc. in different hardware stores long after The Silex Co. became Proctor-Silex and Pyrex ceased to manufacture the glass. Of course I use my 8-cup Bretton model every day!

      JH