Re: [vacpot] Paper filters for the c-20 and earlyc-30

  • Dave Bellware
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 9, 2012
      I've read that article before and wish that it contained some figures
      regarding the AMOUNTS of cholesterol increase that were measured by the
      studies. I watch my cholesterol but was able to bring and keep it down to
      normal levels by reducing my junk food habits without making any changes to
      my consumption of very large amounts of mesh-filtered brewed coffee.
      Dave Bellware