Re: [vacpot] the GE siphon tube hole

  • cvthedragonlady@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 31, 2012
      Matthew,
      Thank you! My other 2 have no hole in the tube. I was becoming
      concerned that there might be something missing that I would have to search for.
      It's a great relief to know there isn't some special part I need to use it.
      Carol_____Pa.

      In a message dated 7/30/2012 5:46:40 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
      rbennett47@... writes:

      Sunbeam C30's have the same feature...