Just got a C30C

  • coalandcoffee
    Message 1 of 1 , May 24, 2012
      Just received a C30C I bought on eBay. It's really nice and the gasket is good. Best one I've seen yet.
      Meanwhile my copper pipe modification to my C30C still seems to be working, no overflowing....yet.
      I have photos up on the forum where I'm a Moderator:
      http://nepacrossroads.com/about24543.html
      After I check it over I'll be shipping it off to my daughter, bought it for her.