New Database for Coffeemasters

  • david
    Message 1 of 1 , May 22, 2012
      Hi All,

      I hope you won't consider me presumptuous, but I went ahead and created a database for Sunbeam Coffeemasters. Since these pots are 'tunable', and the tuning may have a significant effect on the coffee quality, I thought if everyone who has one of these gizmos puts in how they've got it set up we might glean some valuable information.

      Of course, if this is not a valuable exercise, please excuse my newbie enthusiasm.

      Cheers,
      -dbf