Re: New filter :)

  • John G
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 21, 2012
      Hi Stephen! I'm brand new here, and just managed to purchase a really nice C30A packed in the original box!! Its very lightly used, but I'm very excited about receiving it. I was searching for the mesh filter assembly much as you did to avoid having to find and use cloth filters. Can you tell me how you went about finding it? I have searched around some on message boards and ebay, but have not had any success.

      Are you aware of any additional NOS "C30B and later" mesh filter assemblies? Or does anyone make a suitable modern equivalent for replacement?

      Many thanks!
      John Gordon

      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 21, 2012
        John,

        I am not positive but I think many models of the C 30 also came with a mess filter. They show up from time to time on ebay. Perhaps one may have to buy a "parts" pot to get the filter, sometimes they are listed by them selves. I have sold a number of them on ebay over the years.

        Hi Stephen! I'm brand new here, and just managed to purchase a really nice C30A packed in the original box!! Its very lightly used, but I'm very excited about receiving it. I was searching for the mesh filter assembly much as you did to avoid having to find and use cloth filters. Can you tell me how you went about finding it? I have searched around some on message boards and ebay, but have not had any success.

        Are you aware of any additional NOS "C30B and later" mesh filter assemblies? Or does anyone make a suitable modern equivalent for replacement?

        Many thanks!
        John Gordon

        --- In vacuumcoffeepotcollector@yahoogroups.com, "Stephen" <tnswt12@...> wrote:

        > I just received my NOS C30 filter assembly for use with my C30A. This features a fine screen vs. a cloth screen. And it's fantastic!
        >
        > For me, it works so much better than the cloth type filter. Plus cleanup is quicker as opposed to the cloth type filter.
        >
        > Stephen

      • Stephen
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 22, 2012
          Hi John,

          I would take Larry's advise and keep an eye on the online auctions. That is where I located the one I own. I've just seen several recently auctioned.

          Stephen