Starbucks Barista Utopia video tape

  • mathewdh@q.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 5, 2011
      Hi,

      Does anyone here have one of these tapes in good shape so I can borrow one for a video transfer to DVD for my vacpot archive. I had a sealed one but it turned out the be the tape for the Espresso Machine, with the wrong labels and box

      CHEERS...Mathew
    • Ian Bersten
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 5, 2011
        Sorry.

        You might find a book by Scott Rao - Everything but Espresso interesting.
        Has 6 pages on vac pot brewing.

        ian

        www.tea-cha.com.au The fastest best way to make tea with maximum health
        benefits

        Note new email ian@... <mailto:ian@...> Skype
        ian.bersten

        My new book 'Tea for the 21st Century' on Kindle
        <http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0054QB6VW> http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0054QB6VW

        _____