Re: [vacpot] NOS Cory widemouth gaskets on eBay

  • Brian Helfrich
    Message 1 of 9 , May 5, 2011
      That is not what I'm seeing from the history link on the item's page.

      4 sold May 4
      7 sold May 5

      Perhaps refresh the page and / or clear your browser cache?

      Brian

      Message 2 of 9 , May 5, 2011
        Maybe then they don' t show in the completed items till there all gone. I assumed incorrectly I thought that they would show as sales in the completed items list but there not in there.
        Larry

        Message 3 of 9 , May 5, 2011
          Did everybody notice that the gasket that was up front and center was a Cory D-series
          The gaskets in the backround fit a cory Nicro

        • Lee Day
          Message 4 of 9 , May 5, 2011
            DID EVERYBODY FORGET DAYSEAL.COM

            Message 5 of 9 , May 5, 2011
              No, I also have one of those and like it, although it does occasionally walk up and lose its seal when the pot is hot.

              At close to half the price of a Dayseal gasket, though, I couldn't pass this up.

              Steve