New Production Possible?

  • reodds
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 23, 2010
      Hi everyone! I sm s new poster to this group, but have been lurking here for a while. I currently own a new Yama vacuu, coffee pot, and a recently aquired Sunbeam C30C. My question to the group is, since we all agree that vacuum coffee brewing is the best method of making coffee, what is the chance of a company like Sunbream remaking their fabulous coffee maker for consumer use?

      I really don't understand why a small appliance company would not introduce this "new" technology to a coffee loving public who is unaware of it?

      Thanks, and a Happy Holiday to all!