Re: Anyone have luck molding gaskets?

  • Tex
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 10, 2010
      Honestly Mark, if it was more widely known that the only vintage vac pot you can buy replacement gaskets for is the Silex, I'd bet their prices would sky rocket even more.

      I have two wide mouth Silex pots with soft gaskets, which I never use - wanting to keep them in mint condition in case I ever want to sell them.

      I also have a bunch of the narrow mouth Silex, all with replacement gaskets from Casco: http://www.siliconegear.com/Products/AntiqueCoffeeGasket.cfm . I use these vac pots for special occasions, knowing that I have 4 more gaskets in the drawer, just in case.

      Tex