thanks for repair info

  • wagmath1
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 14, 2010
      Well, it sounds as though the C50 repair
      is a little more than I can undertake.
      It's probably easiest to just find
      a new base. Thanks for the info.
    • John A.
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 14, 2010
        --- In vacuumcoffeepotcollector@yahoogroups.com, "wagmath1" <wagmath@...> wrote:

        > Well, it sounds as though the C50 repair
        > is a little more than I can undertake.
        > It's probably easiest to just find
        > a new base.

        Good luck finding one. Most C50 Coffeemasters bring a premium price. Please don't throw your non-working one away, rather keep it for parts or sell it. There are people who will buy it and fix it or scavenge the obsolete parts from it for a rainy day. It still has value.

        John A.