Re: Is this a McKee?

  • Philip
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 11, 2010
      You have a McKee Model 708-40. Look in the Instructions Album and you will find a copy of the instructions that came with mine, photo and all. The glass-handled vacpots were branded Range-Tec and the the Bakelite handled vacpots were branded McKee. Both were made by McKee.

      I could be wrong, but the Range-Tec brand seems to have thicker glass than the McKee on the vacpots. Again, that may just be a misconception on my part. Anyone else notice the difference in glass thickness on the vacpots (not the ovenware?)

      Philip